March update  

Posted by Phoenixuncaged

The other night I went for a walk, The cat still outside, Started walking with me, She walked right out in the street behind me, which by then had a car in it, and she almost got hit.

Is it sad that I just then at that point realized how much my cat loves me...

I feel a little fuller in my heart knowing that at least an animal can love me that much...

So I joined Match.com... Like I am actually paying for it for 6 months. Well see what happens.

I am back to work. As a part time teller for Key bank. If you sign up with Key Make sure you tell them I sent you, no matter where you go, Thanks, (giggles)

I Got 2 A's and 2 B's in school. and am Nervous about this term because it is working and doing 14 credits. Pray for me. LOL

Dominick is doing good. He loves living with his Aunt and her children.

I should be heading to bed now. I'll try to post more later.. Goodnight everyone!

This entry was posted on Friday, April 03, 2009 at Friday, April 03, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment