KeyBank  

Posted by Phoenixuncaged in ,

So after 4 interviews and even the start of a background check I got a call that they went with someone else. I was so excited to have finally found a job. It is really disappointing.. The say 1/2 million Oregonians are on Food Stamps and the unemployment rate for Nov was 8.1.. That was 7.6 in September.. I project it'll be 9percent for Dec. I hate being one of those... I am about to apply at a fast food place.. I mean I didn't even get picked up by target for the holiday season. It is so hard to think about only making min wage... Key Bank was only 10 an hour... At this point is using all my unemployment up worth trying to wait until I can get a decent paying job... I mean how is any Single Parent Live off anything less then 12 an hour? I know I am doing it now but I also don't pay rent and I want to be able too..

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at Wednesday, December 17, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment