Using hair dryer outside in 18degrees at 4am...  

Posted by Phoenixuncaged

So I finally fall asleep at 2am... Just to be woken up at 340Am but a weird noise from the basement.. "Oh Shit" I think.. A pipe must have cracked.... So I get on my shore and shuffle down the stairs to find the condensation pump on the furnace is going.. But is has been running forever and it is still full... So I get dressed and crunch my way to the pipe out side.. Frozen.. So at 4am I am running a hair dryer out my sons window to defrost the line... At 5am it is unfrozen and I go in to shut his window.. which is also frozen and breaks on it's way down because the seal is frozen the pressure of my hand against the glass pushes it out of the frame on one side it stuck on all the other sides and cracked... So then at 5am I am using a circular saw in the basement to cutting wood. I got the prefect cut the first time!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 at Tuesday, December 16, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment